At Rocknrolla, we create HTML and mostly WordPress themes for Themeforest.net. We get queries from customers on how to use the theme or help setting up their site and your job is to provide really good technical support. We consider top quality customer support to be a vital part of our business. Our top priority is making our customers smile. After all, our customers are the core of our existence.
What you’ll be doing
- Quickly and accurately handling support communications from our support forum.
- Going the extra mile to follow-up with customers, ensuring issues are resolved and customers are satisfied
- Maintaining internal and customer-facing support documentation
- Building relationships with team to work together solving problems and making improvements
- Making recommendations to improve product and process
- Be a team player in a flat-structured, highly collaborative environment
- Making Rocknrolla,a primary focus of your life
An ideal candidate has
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, perseverance, and patience
- The ability to communicate and empathize with all levels of customers, end users, and developers
- The ability to effectively multi-task and juggle priorities
- Knowledge of web server and client configuration
- Top-notch written and verbal skills—English required.
- A willingness and ability to “dive right in”, be effective, and make a difference
- Curiosity about “how things work” and “how to make them better”
How to Apply
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, shoot me a message via my profile or send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your experience, links to previous work, expected hourly rate, and a little bit about yourself & how you would be a good fit for the position.