My SEO Is returning 2 errors that i need to fix and don’t know how.
This line of code is in my site source:
<link href=’http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=helvetica:300italic,400italic,600italic,700italic,800italic,400,300,600,700,800|&subset=latin,latin-ext,cyrillic,cyrillic-ext,greek-ext,greek,vietnamese’ rel=’stylesheet’ type=’text/css’>
However as the spelling of ‘helvetica’ is with a lower case h it makes the link incorrect. Changing it to a capital H, fixed this.
However I don’t know how to change this.
I’m getting an Indexability error through OnPage saying:
Status Code: 403 – Forbidden
“The request was a valid request, but the server is refusing to respond to it. Unlike a 401 Unauthorized response, authenticating will make no difference”
Thank you for your help!!!
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Website support
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.