My SEO Is returning 2 errors that i need to fix and don’t know how.
This line of code is in my site source:
<link href=’http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=helvetica:300italic,400italic,600italic,700italic,800italic,400,300,600,700,800|&subset=latin,latin-ext,cyrillic,cyrillic-ext,greek-ext,greek,vietnamese’ rel=’stylesheet’ type=’text/css’>
However as the spelling of ‘helvetica’ is with a lower case h it makes the link incorrect. Changing it to a capital H, fixed this.
However I don’t know how to change this.
I’m getting an Indexability error through OnPage saying:
Status Code: 403 – Forbidden
“The request was a valid request, but the server is refusing to respond to it. Unlike a 401 Unauthorized response, authenticating will make no difference”
Thank you for your help!!!
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.