I am using Versi 2.3 and have noticed that when using a 3 column pricing table, it becomes squashed when viewed on mobile devices or when the window is resized.
In your current demo, you have a 4 column pricing table that views great on mobile devices, as the columns are displayed below each other.
Do you know what CSS I could add to fix this issue?
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.