In the functions file I added the following code right under the blog sidebar…
‘name’ => __(‘Footer Sidebar’,'rocknrolla’ ),
‘id’ => ‘footer-widgets’,
‘description’ => __( ‘Copyright in Footer.’,'rocknrolla’ ),
‘before_widget’ => ‘<div id=”%1$s” class=”widget %2$s”>’,
‘after_widget’ => ‘</div>’,
‘before_title’ => ‘<h3>’,
‘after_title’ => ‘</h3>’
I see in the blog template page where it’s called using
<?php get_sidebar('blog'); ?>so I changed it to
<?php get_sidebar('footer'); ?>where I want my footer widget items to show but it’s pulling in the blog sidebar for some reason. “Footer Sidebar” does actually show up in the widgets panel, and I have added items to that sidebar. Any help would be appreciated.
- This topic was modified 1 year by axiomlife.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Portfolio Ajax Error
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.