In the functions file I added the following code right under the blog sidebar…
‘name’ => __(‘Footer Sidebar’,'rocknrolla’ ),
‘id’ => ‘footer-widgets’,
‘description’ => __( ‘Copyright in Footer.’,'rocknrolla’ ),
‘before_widget’ => ‘<div id=”%1$s” class=”widget %2$s”>’,
‘after_widget’ => ‘</div>’,
‘before_title’ => ‘<h3>’,
‘after_title’ => ‘</h3>’
I see in the blog template page where it’s called using
<?php get_sidebar('blog'); ?>so I changed it to
<?php get_sidebar('footer'); ?>where I want my footer widget items to show but it’s pulling in the blog sidebar for some reason. “Footer Sidebar” does actually show up in the widgets panel, and I have added items to that sidebar. Any help would be appreciated.
- This topic was modified 1 year by axiomlife.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.