I set up a shop which I can easily reach trough my domain and /shop/
now I did a menu called shop, like you normally would do it. the problem is that the shop does not get shown on my jarvis website. Just the header. I noticed that there is a additional # in the url like …com/#shop/
I read in the jarvis help the following:
Step 1 – Install WooCommerce Plugin.
Step 2 – Go to Tools -> Import and select for WordPress import plugin, then browse for a demo XML file located inside the installed woocommerce plugin folder in wp-content/plugins/woocommerce folder.
Step 3 – After that, go to woocommerce settings and select pages for shop page and products page and save it.
Step 4 – Now add the shop page in the menus and you are ready to start your online shop all by yourself Don’t forget to keep shop, product and cart page as a separate page in page metaboxes.
Unfortunately I can´t find this file!
can anybody help?
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Contact Info Cut-Off on Mobile.
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.