I set up a shop which I can easily reach trough my domain and /shop/
now I did a menu called shop, like you normally would do it. the problem is that the shop does not get shown on my jarvis website. Just the header. I noticed that there is a additional # in the url like …com/#shop/
I read in the jarvis help the following:
Step 1 – Install WooCommerce Plugin.
Step 2 – Go to Tools -> Import and select for WordPress import plugin, then browse for a demo XML file located inside the installed woocommerce plugin folder in wp-content/plugins/woocommerce folder.
Step 3 – After that, go to woocommerce settings and select pages for shop page and products page and save it.
Step 4 – Now add the shop page in the menus and you are ready to start your online shop all by yourself Don’t forget to keep shop, product and cart page as a separate page in page metaboxes.
Unfortunately I can´t find this file!
can anybody help?
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.