The background image is not responsive anymore. As I place an image as background style, it doesn’t resize the image anymore to small screenszes (as on iphone and ipad). It resizes till a certain point as I make my desktop browser window smaller. When it starts to show a minimized menu it shows the full size image again.
This worked before, so maybe this is due to latest WP updates? How can this be fixed?
I’ve used it here: http://www.dialm.nl
Kind regards, Janneke
- This topic was modified 2 years by StudioKatapult.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Contact Info Cut-Off on Mobile.
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.