The background image is not responsive anymore. As I place an image as background style, it doesn’t resize the image anymore to small screenszes (as on iphone and ipad). It resizes till a certain point as I make my desktop browser window smaller. When it starts to show a minimized menu it shows the full size image again.
This worked before, so maybe this is due to latest WP updates? How can this be fixed?
I’ve used it here: http://www.dialm.nl
Kind regards, Janneke
- This topic was modified 2 years by StudioKatapult.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.