Trying to install Jarvis on a clients WordPress and it turns the site completely blank. I can still access the WordPress admin workspace.
I purchased the theme and installed it on my own website where I’ve been fleshing out the design, and had planned to transport my Jarvis child theme with my own alterations to the new site.
Both sites are of the latest version of WordPress.
The only other thing I can think of is that my purchase of Jarvis was for single-user and it is automatically turning itself off when I use it on a site different from the initial install..? Is that what single-license means? (sorry if I’m asking an obvious question) And in that case, is it possible to transfer the license to the other site?
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.