Hi rock n’ rolla,
I’m experiencing a strange bug in Google Chrome v.54.0.2840.99 m (64-bit) (up to date version).
I’m unable to scroll down over a background video.
Step to reproduce:
1) Configure a background YT video
2) Zoom out one step via CTRL+-, zoom level of the page at 90%
3) Reload page
Scrolling down is not possible. Scrolling down is only possible via dragging the scrollbar down. After having scrolled down via draggin the scrollbar I’m able to scroll up to the top of the page. Scrolling down is not possible.
Scrolling down and up via mouse wheel as used to.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Website support
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.