After installing a fresh wp-install and the jarvis theme – all according to the online manual – the theme does not function as it should. Since there are quite a few http-400 errors and some missing css, i believe the problems lie in that.
Not sure what else would cause the strange behaviour. For example: Frontpage, top. is set to show the home page, from your dummy content. i’ve verified all settings and re-saved them. But nothing.. I still get a seemingly random other page..
I undertand i need to fix content myself, but i will need a functioning base to start with..
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Contact Info Cut-Off on Mobile.
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.