Hello, I haven’t seen this question or answer on the forum. First off, awesome theme! It’s truly great and intuitive. I have a one person team here and I’d like to center my picture under the team member section since it’s sitting off to the left it looks weird. It’s great for in the future if i need to add people but for now the left align looks unintentional. Is there a way to fix this? I tried playing with the short codes but couldn’t find a combo that worked. like center, etc.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Contact Info Cut-Off on Mobile.
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.