Is there a way to change the background video settings so it doesn’t automatically run? The problem we’re having is when it’s viewed on a mobile device we have to use a featured image instead because the video won’t work. But we see other sites where videos load on a mobile device, but the user has to push a play button to get it to run. Is that an option on the Jarvis theme? Thanks!
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Portfolio Ajax Error
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.