I have chosen a red color feom the theme options->Accent color. Nevertheless I have a specific page where background is red so all text with links does not display properly (colliding with the background color). Is there a possibility to change the link color only for that page? Alternatively how can i change the link color only through custom css?
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Contact Info Cut-Off on Mobile.
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.