Any idea why comments might be invisible on my wordpress? I have comments in the database and have approved them but they aren’t showing anywhere but in the admin screen.
If I post a comment it appears but if users do, nothing.
ANy ideas on what I might have missed?
It even says 2 comments on the front page.
I am quite tempted to add in a facebook comment plugin instead but didnt really want to tie my users to FB.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.