Any idea why comments might be invisible on my wordpress? I have comments in the database and have approved them but they aren’t showing anywhere but in the admin screen.
If I post a comment it appears but if users do, nothing.
ANy ideas on what I might have missed?
It even says 2 comments on the front page.
I am quite tempted to add in a facebook comment plugin instead but didnt really want to tie my users to FB.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.