After having a couple of complaints from a client that some emails have not come through with the form submission I did a lot of testing. I found that emails from Hotmail/AOL/Yahoo would not come through although the form would process correctly.
Hotmail/AOL/Yahoo prevents messages with a “From:” address of theirs from being sent through another server.
So this line of code has to change:
‘From: “‘ . $this->_params['name'] . ‘” <’ . $this->_params['email'] . “>\r\n” .
I’ve tried removing the ‘email’… or changing it to ‘name’… but then it automatically substitutes @myserver.com into the email. It will reply properly… but will still show example (John Smith [@myservername.com]). I don’t want the server name to show up to the client or end user in the emails. Please help. Thanks!
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.