After having a couple of complaints from a client that some emails have not come through with the form submission I did a lot of testing. I found that emails from Hotmail/AOL/Yahoo would not come through although the form would process correctly.
Hotmail/AOL/Yahoo prevents messages with a “From:” address of theirs from being sent through another server.
So this line of code has to change:
‘From: “‘ . $this->_params['name'] . ‘” <’ . $this->_params['email'] . “>\r\n” .
I’ve tried removing the ‘email’… or changing it to ‘name’… but then it automatically substitutes @myserver.com into the email. It will reply properly… but will still show example (John Smith [@myservername.com]). I don’t want the server name to show up to the client or end user in the emails. Please help. Thanks!
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Website support
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.