Since this morning all my special characters (ie letters with accents such as “é” “è”) stopped being displayed properly on my website (and in the backend). They were replaced by %$ and other weird characters.
I didn’t update anything nor changed the encoding, and yesterday at 8PM everything was working fine. I called my server provider who told they didn’t update their SQL database, so if it’s an utf8 encoding issue what should I do ?
Thanks a lot
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Website support
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.