I would like to request a feature. Currently in a project you can configure only a single one project detail – name of the client. I would like to be able to configure an arbitrary number of details along with detail_title and detal_value.
- see here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jbc2ip2jgqq0x31/jarvis_fr_project_details_3.JPG?dl=0
- and here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ku7jly3h3vscjxv/jarvis_fr_project_details_4.JPG?dl=0
What do you think? Would you consider implementing such feature?
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.