I have a home section featured image set to load (which it does on mobile) when the device is not capable of displaying the Youtube video background.
When landing on the page on desktop, or on iPad, the image does not display. On iPad the video doesn’t play and the space just remains blank. On desktop the video eventually loads but not before few seconds lapse with no image.
Trying to fix this asap!
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Website support
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.