Hello I am trying to transfer my existing Theme over to the Jarvis Theme. I was following the documentation that was giving with your download, and I got to the section of the FRONTPAGE. I looked at the page in Live Preview, and the page was blank only having the FRONTPAGE text displayed in the page, as it should because it was blank. I then went back to look at my previous theme’s home page and it was replaced, now it is blank and only displays the FRONTPAGE text that was being displayed in the Jarvis theme. Now my home page of my website doesn’t have any thing on it. This is the only page like this. My other pages are still properly working. I still need my existing theme up until I finish on the back end of putting together the Jarvis theme. Also I have the FRONTPAGE page in draft mode, and it still is overwriting my existing page. Can you please assist me. Thank you.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Contact Info Cut-Off on Mobile.
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.