since we have the new EU data security law running since May 25th, websites could get law problems when using Google fonts directly from the Google server like it’s coded in your theme. Can you please tell me, how I can disconnect the googleapis connection totally in the theme and host all the Google fonts on my own server? I have all fonts already downloaded and css-code for them is ready to use. But when I use it in the style.css the theme still connects to Google.
Please write me fast, it’s an urgent thing at the moment by law side. Thanks!
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Contact Info Cut-Off on Mobile.
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.