I need your help with the google map which is not showing up on my contact page.
To give more info, I tried :
- Option checked to enable Google Map and setting of address / latitude / longitude on theme options
- On the page where I want the map + contact form I also included the shortcode for google map and entered my location url.
Nothing works. If I don’t add my location url and leave your text ‘YOUR_GOOGLE_URL_HERE’, an infobox (with 404 error) is displayed, if I change for my google URL, no infobox, just empty space and the body of #document inside the iframe is empty.
I followed a post about this problem in the general forum but no change and The code on my functions.php is now
wp_register_script(‘gmap’, ‘https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?libraries=places&key=my_API_key’, array(‘jquery’), ’2.1′, false );
Is that correct or should i reverse to the original settings ?
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.