I‘ve updated Jarvis to the latest version to get Google Maps working again.
I‘ve inserted a valid API key but still have the Google overlay on the map: „For development purpose only“ and „Google Maps can not be displayed correctly on this page.“
Already tried disabling and enabling all Plug-Ins with no positive effect.
Anyone any ideas how to get this solved?
My page: https://www.gran-sasso.de
- This topic was modified 2 months by PrinzEisenherz.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Contact Info Cut-Off on Mobile.
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.