I get this message in the spot where maps should load:
Oops! Something went wrong.
Then in the JS console I get this:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
(index):976 Uncaught ReferenceError: InfoBox is not defined
Please advise, cheers.
- This topic was modified 2 years by Dudesky.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Contact Info Cut-Off on Mobile.
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.