I’m trying to change the background color of the ‘Home’ section at the very top of the front page. You can find the page in progress here:
I would like the home page color to be a very light gray but every time I change the color, the color in all of the other parallax sections also changes to that color, which I don’t want. Is it possible to ONLY change the background color for the home page background without changing the color for the entire page?
When I try to apply the background color to slider itself, it works, but only until I start moving the mouse around and the 3D takes effect. Then you can see the light gray but with the blue around the edges.
Appreciate the help!
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Contact Info Cut-Off on Mobile.
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.