Im getting a very strange error.. I uploaded the Jarvis theme to my wordpress site hosted @ fatcow.com Installed fine, however I got a “500 error” when I tried to preview and activate..
tech support for fatcow says there is a issue with image-advanced.php file
I also got this error from my admin page—>
Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference in /hermes/waloraweb088/b1231/moo.fathali/wp-content/themes/jarvis/includes/metaboxes/inc/fields/image-advanced.php on line 108
Please let me know what I’m doing wrong here, I’ve tried everything, must have uploaded and deleted this template like 50x’s last night. Also tried to install using a FTP client as per the intructions on the Jarvis Support page.
Thanks a bunch!
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Contact Info Cut-Off on Mobile.
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.