I’ve been creating my own files to replace the default .png files that populate and for some reason they’re not updating on the site. I’ve made sure I’m naming them properly and that they’re the same size, etc. but no luck. My site is http://www.spinvite.com – I’ve edited the logo.png as well as the team_1.png and team_2.png as well as the slider-6.png and none are updating! I’ve verified that the updated images are on my server but it seems like it’s still pulling the old default images from somewhere.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Portfolio Ajax Error
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.