Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes

• Resolved
    Posted in: Jarvis HTML  

avsurganov
    July 1, 2013 at 10:18 pm #828

Alright, so this one’s a biggy! haha

First of all, thanks for the awesome theme! Your support has also been great! I am not an avid HTML user/programmer, and I’ve messed some stuff up :P .

1. The Parallax images seem to be broken. Some of them display the top half of the image in the bottom, and the bottom half of the image at the top. As if the user scrolled down too far or something. I am sure it has something to do with the fact that I moved some elements around, but how do I fix it?

2. The portfolio pages aren’t loading the way they are on your demo site. Again, this may be due to the fact that I moved them around to a different location. Additionally, the pages do not copy the green.css theme and they are yellow by default. How can I change this?

3. The alert boxes do not close after hitting the little “x” at the top. The alert boxes appear when you go to the contact form and send an e-mail or receive an error from trying to send an email.

Here is a link to the website http://funpower.tlpinteriors.com/

Again, thanks so much for the great theme! See if you can help :P

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.