Alright, so this one’s a biggy! haha
First of all, thanks for the awesome theme! Your support has also been great! I am not an avid HTML user/programmer, and I’ve messed some stuff up .
1. The Parallax images seem to be broken. Some of them display the top half of the image in the bottom, and the bottom half of the image at the top. As if the user scrolled down too far or something. I am sure it has something to do with the fact that I moved some elements around, but how do I fix it?
2. The portfolio pages aren’t loading the way they are on your demo site. Again, this may be due to the fact that I moved them around to a different location. Additionally, the pages do not copy the green.css theme and they are yellow by default. How can I change this?
3. The alert boxes do not close after hitting the little “x” at the top. The alert boxes appear when you go to the contact form and send an e-mail or receive an error from trying to send an email.
Here is a link to the website http://funpower.tlpinteriors.com/
Again, thanks so much for the great theme! See if you can help
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Portfolio Ajax Error
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.