I purchased JARVIS few days back from Envato. I am able to build pages for front page sections using the beaver builder plug in which came along with the purchase. But when I go to my published front page, It doesnot come up in the way the page is built in beaver builder. It comes as simple photos and text paras followed one by one. Please advise me urgently, how to get it published on the front page in the template it is actually built in.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Contact Info Cut-Off on Mobile.
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.