I recently installed Javis 3.9 on a site I am building – http://designedbyaaron.us/groundupgvl/ – And need to use Simple Calendar – Google Calendar Plugin for the client. The Javis 3.9 theme has a conflict with the plugin that does now allow the calendar event to be clicked (or hovered) to show additional information. To make sure it was not another plugin that is conflicting, I created a clean install of Jarvis 3.9 with no additional plugins. The issue still occurs. When I use other themes, such as Twenty Seventeen default, the plugin works correctly.
Below is the link to the free plugin:
Here is the link to the live site and testing site it is not working on:
(Live) – https://www.groundupgreenville.org/local-calendar/
(Demo) – http://designedbyaaron.us/gug/local-calendar/
Please advise what my next steps are to have this working correctly.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Contact Info Cut-Off on Mobile.
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.