I just bought the Jarvis WordPress Theme, and I sincerely though that it’s working with Visual Composer. I spent 3 hours trying to see VC and Jarvis theme working, but I got no results, excepted headache.
For example : I’m trying to put two “flip box” in two columns, and I got a kind of 2 flip box, but in lines. So the coloums doesn’t work and it’s a big problem for me. I wanted to use some animations and the user-friendly interface of Visual Composer to create my website.
I thought that the problem was with CSS configuration of VC, but I don’t have expended knowledge.
I home you will help me, it’s very urgent.
Thanks a lot for your consideration, Regards,
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.