I just bought the Jarvis WordPress Theme, and I sincerely though that it’s working with Visual Composer. I spent 3 hours trying to see VC and Jarvis theme working, but I got no results, excepted headache.
For example : I’m trying to put two “flip box” in two columns, and I got a kind of 2 flip box, but in lines. So the coloums doesn’t work and it’s a big problem for me. I wanted to use some animations and the user-friendly interface of Visual Composer to create my website.
I thought that the problem was with CSS configuration of VC, but I don’t have expended knowledge.
I home you will help me, it’s very urgent.
Thanks a lot for your consideration, Regards,
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Website support
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.