We have used Jarvis to create a nifty little info site but when we try to look at it on a mobile device it doesn’t load any of the design or pages, it just comes up as a page not found.
It also gives access to ALL the pages set as menu items and doesn’t hide the required pages that we have ticked the box to hide from menu on the pages.
We need the mobile site to work too!
the site is http://www.soccerpdp.com – thanks in advance!
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Portfolio Ajax Error
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.