I have 5 sections with parallax backgrounds, but the 4th section’s background disappears. If I re-order the sections, whichever is the 4th one down the page (not counting the frontpage) the background will load and show for a second, but disappears as you scroll through, leaving just a grey background.
If I refresh the page a few times it eventually stays visible, but once I scroll all the way back up then go back down, the problem reoccurs.
So far it only happens in Chrome (even with no extensions). It works fine in Firefox, Opera, Canary and Edge. Using Jarvis 3.9 and WordPress 4.9.7
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Contact Info Cut-Off on Mobile.
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.