I just purchased Jarvis and LOVE the theme, but the background images in my paralax sections are jumpy. In the demo they are very smooth. Any idea what might be causing this? Link below so you can see.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Portfolio Ajax Error
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.