Something strange is happening to the Portfolio Ajax functionality. When I open the first individual portfolio entry, the Ajax function opens, but it doesn’t drop far enough to display the whole entry, cutting off the bottom of the photos and the arrow navigation:
As I move forward to other entries using the arrows, it continues to cut off the entry:
When I get to #3, I start using the back arrow, and THEN it works:
It continues to work until I close the portfolio ajax functionality and re-enter through any other portfolio entry, at which point I have to run the same drill to make it work again.
Any thoughts that could help me out? Thanks in advance!
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Website support
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.