When I click on “Portfolio” it shows all the items correctly, but if I navigate through any of the filters like in my web “Fotografía”, I only load 3 items from the portfolio when there are 7 items. And there are sometimes that shows it in white although the items if you mouse over the title appears.
You can do the test, go to https://lovestudios.es and click on the menu in the portfolio. Then click to filter on “Fotografía” and you will see that only 3 items appear, but there are actually 7 items.
How can this be solved?
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.