I have some issues with the portfolio section.
- First issue is I tried to build a fresh portfolio section by building a new page and discarding the template Jarvis portfolio page, but I never managed to have it show up on the frontpage.
- Second, If I roll back to the template portfolio page from jarvis, I get a gallery with images, which is fine, but also a bog notice saying :
Notice: is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in …/functions.php on line 3996.
Thanks for your help,
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.