I was thinking of confining a user’s scrolling freedom to the section of the Jarvis website that He/She is in (e.g. if you are in the ‘Team’ page, you cant scroll your way to the ‘About’ or ‘Service’ page). That would mean, that, they would have to use the navigation (that I beautifully customized) by force :p
I tried hiding overflows of each div but it didn’t work.
I will really appreciate any help
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.