If your facing any problems with the mailchimp integration, make sure you are following the below steps:
First, Configuring the HTML Code:
1) Find the subscribe form with “id=newsletterform” and make sure the “data-mailchimp” is set to “true”
Configuring the Mailchimp file:
1) Login to Mailchimp
2) Create API Key: Goto Account -> API Keys. Create a new key.
3) The List Name: After creating the new list, You will be having a List name and List ID.
Note: Use the “List Name”, Do not use the “List ID”
4) Now, Open the “subscribe-mailchimp.php” file and configure the below code with your “API Key” and “List Name”.12345// ENTER YOUR MAILCHIMP API KEY IN FIRST BLOCKdefine(‘MAILCHIMP_API_KEY’, ’Enter your MailChimp API Key here′);// ENTER LIST ID THO WHICH VISITORS ARE SUBSCRIBINGdefine(‘MAILCHIMP_LIST_NAME’, ‘Enter your List Name here’);
Note: List Names are case sensitive, so use the Exact case while typing to the “subscribe-mailchimp.php” file.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.