If your facing any problems with the mailchimp integration, make sure you are following the below steps:
First, Configuring the HTML Code:
1) Find the subscribe form with “id=newsletterform” and make sure the “data-mailchimp” is set to “true”
Configuring the Mailchimp file:
1) Login to Mailchimp
2) Create API Key: Goto Account -> API Keys. Create a new key.
3) The List Name: After creating the new list, You will be having a List name and List ID.
Note: Use the “List Name”, Do not use the “List ID”
4) Now, Open the “subscribe-mailchimp.php” file and configure the below code with your “API Key” and “List Name”.12345// ENTER YOUR MAILCHIMP API KEY IN FIRST BLOCKdefine(‘MAILCHIMP_API_KEY’, ’Enter your MailChimp API Key here′);// ENTER LIST ID THO WHICH VISITORS ARE SUBSCRIBINGdefine(‘MAILCHIMP_LIST_NAME’, ‘Enter your List Name here’);
Note: List Names are case sensitive, so use the Exact case while typing to the “subscribe-mailchimp.php” file.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Contact Info Cut-Off on Mobile.
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.