I am facing the following 3 issues on the responsive version (iPhone vertical view) of my website:
1. The huge empty space at the beginning of portfolio section (I guess I need to fix the padding)
2. I need to the company name in the menu to be a be a bit smaller, where/how can I change the font size of that “company logo”
Is it possible to reduce the space between the item of the menu and the icon of the menu (in the responsive menu)
3. The company logo/name (text) in the footer is not centred, how can I fix it.
FYR the website is http://www.shin-mgt.com, it is good if you check it with an iPhone or similar screen size to see what I am mentioning here above.
Thanks a lot,
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Contact Info Cut-Off on Mobile.
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.