I have a problem. My site is down and I’m getting this message but can’t access the backend to fix this.
Can you suggest anything so I can fix it?
Warning: require_once(/home/freshfish/freshfish.co.nz/wp/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/functions.class.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/freshfish/freshfish.co.nz/wp/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/include_framework.php on line 6
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/freshfish/freshfish.co.nz/wp/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/functions.class.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear’) in /home/freshfish/freshfish.co.nz/wp/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/include_framework.php on line 6
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.