I have a problem. My site is down and I’m getting this message but can’t access the backend to fix this.
Can you suggest anything so I can fix it?
Warning: require_once(/home/freshfish/freshfish.co.nz/wp/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/functions.class.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/freshfish/freshfish.co.nz/wp/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/include_framework.php on line 6
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/freshfish/freshfish.co.nz/wp/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/functions.class.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear’) in /home/freshfish/freshfish.co.nz/wp/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/include_framework.php on line 6
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Website support
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.