Same as demo and lack of UX

• In Progress
    Posted in: Jarvis WordPress  

March 13, 2018 at 9:15 am #34862

I want to make my site the same as the demo.

I need this:

- Tittle
    - Sub tittle
    - Content
    - Parallax (blank contet, only parallax or at least a quote)

But it’s IMPOSSIBLE to understand settings on this theme. It’s no intuitive, you guys need to improve your User eXperience on EVERYTHING.

For example: I had to search on themeforest’s comments to discovery how to make a post here. How i’m supposed to know that I have to click on the right bar to make a post here? It’s not intuitive!

So PLEASE make everything more intuitive. I’ve worked with a lot of themes before and never had so much difficulty as I have with this one!

Now back to my problem. How can I do that like the demo? Cuz I search a lot and didnt find.
    Even in the documentation I couldn’t find how to put a image on the parallax quote.
    When I press “ctrl + F” in Parallax Quote documentation’s page THERE’S NO “IMAGE” WORD. How i’m supposed to learn how to put a image in parallax quote?

In others themes I can parent a page with another page that is in the menu and this parented page will display on home but no on menu. How can I do that here? Display a page or section on home but not on menu?

Please help me to understand.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.