I want to make my site the same as the demo.
I need this:
- Sub tittle
- Parallax (blank contet, only parallax or at least a quote)
But it’s IMPOSSIBLE to understand settings on this theme. It’s no intuitive, you guys need to improve your User eXperience on EVERYTHING.
For example: I had to search on themeforest’s comments to discovery how to make a post here. How i’m supposed to know that I have to click on the right bar to make a post here? It’s not intuitive!
So PLEASE make everything more intuitive. I’ve worked with a lot of themes before and never had so much difficulty as I have with this one!
Now back to my problem. How can I do that like the demo? Cuz I search a lot and didnt find.
Even in the documentation I couldn’t find how to put a image on the parallax quote.
When I press “ctrl + F” in Parallax Quote documentation’s page THERE’S NO “IMAGE” WORD. How i’m supposed to learn how to put a image in parallax quote?
In others themes I can parent a page with another page that is in the menu and this parented page will display on home but no on menu. How can I do that here? Display a page or section on home but not on menu?
Please help me to understand.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Website support
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.