I am looking for a little direction, I have read over the on-line and off-line documentation but cant seem to find the instructions on how to do this at all, can somebody please point me in the right direction.
I have a site set up where there are 5 pages all acting as sections of the frontpage but I want to add in parallax sections between each page. The instructions tell you to make the new parallax sections as separate page, which I have done .
The problem happens when I try to add them in, if I do this by using the menu then the title of each sections appears in the menu bar and we do not want that, they are just sections to break up the content between the other sections/pages.
Can somebody please let me know how to do this without getting the new sections menu items to show up?
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Website support
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.