Hi there, I don’t use mailchimp. I use Sendinblue.com for my subscribers. I pasted the form code into a page called subscribe and made it the only visible thing on the site so far. 2 issues came up. First one is that the “I am not a robot” checkbox doesn’t show like it used to on my other theme. And the 2nd thing is when I put an email in the form, it doesn’t do anything when I click “Subscribe.” Can you let me know if this is something I can fix? If not, this theme won’t do much for me and would like to return it. My website is http://comedycodes.com/ Thanks a lot!
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Contact Info Cut-Off on Mobile.
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.