My new site has just gone live but is being ground to a halt by a script error:
and a mixed content error:
The page at ‘https://www.londonbarschool.com/’ was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure XMLHttpRequest endpoint ‘http://www.londonbarschool.com/wp-content/themes/jarvis_wp/css/i/?w=400&h=250′. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
It’s driving me mad! Please help!
My site is here: http://www.londonbarschool.com
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.