My new site has just gone live but is being ground to a halt by a script error:
and a mixed content error:
The page at ‘https://www.londonbarschool.com/’ was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure XMLHttpRequest endpoint ‘http://www.londonbarschool.com/wp-content/themes/jarvis_wp/css/i/?w=400&h=250′. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
It’s driving me mad! Please help!
My site is here: http://www.londonbarschool.com
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.