Main menu links no longer work on Chrome
I’m running Chrome Version 61.0.3163.91 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Win10.
This topic says there is a fix, but doesn’t specify what it is and has been marked as closed:
PLEASE ADVISE ASAP
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Portfolio Ajax Error
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.