The JS Console on Chrome 61 shows this warnings/error messages:1234567SmoothScroll.js?ver=4.8.1:369 [Intervention] Registering mousewheel event as passive due to smoothscroll.js usage. The smoothscroll.js library is buggy, no longer necessary and degrades performance. See <a href="https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5749447073988608" rel="nofollow">https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5749447073988608</a>ssc_addEvent @ SmoothScroll.js?ver=4.8.1:369(anonymous) @ SmoothScroll.js?ver=4.8.1:431j @ jquery.min.js?ver=4.8.1:2fireWith @ jquery.min.js?ver=4.8.1:2ready @ jquery.min.js?ver=4.8.1:2K @ jquery.min.js?ver=4.8.1:2
The links in the navbar doesn’t work anymore.
Can you fix this, please?
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.