The JS Console on Chrome 61 shows this warnings/error messages:1234567SmoothScroll.js?ver=4.8.1:369 [Intervention] Registering mousewheel event as passive due to smoothscroll.js usage. The smoothscroll.js library is buggy, no longer necessary and degrades performance. See <a href="https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5749447073988608" rel="nofollow">https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5749447073988608</a>ssc_addEvent @ SmoothScroll.js?ver=4.8.1:369(anonymous) @ SmoothScroll.js?ver=4.8.1:431j @ jquery.min.js?ver=4.8.1:2fireWith @ jquery.min.js?ver=4.8.1:2ready @ jquery.min.js?ver=4.8.1:2K @ jquery.min.js?ver=4.8.1:2
The links in the navbar doesn’t work anymore.
Can you fix this, please?
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.