i am getting some weird spaces between the rows in the portfolio in safari.
i cleared and reset the browser and when i type in the domain it shows fime the first time but once the page is reloaded by clicking the logo or refreshing the page the portfolio shows up with spaces between the rows.
is their something i can do to eliminate that?
attached a screenshot-
- This topic was modified 4 years by mgmatthews18.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.