I found two bugs related to Menu, would you please help me find some workarounds and hopefully fix them in the next release?
1. Navigation menu cannot be both Bottom and Transparent. When both are selected, the menu will be transparent but will not be at bottom at home section.
2. On mobile device (at least IOS with Safari), when clicking the menu icon, the page will go to top as if you click the Logo icon. What I expect is: Clicking the menu icon will not go to top but just open the menu selection pane.
Compared to #1, #2 is much more important to me, could you please help me solve the issue? Thank you!
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Contact Info Cut-Off on Mobile.
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.