I have made some changes to jarvis via settings and now want to use a child theme for easyer css management. If I load the child theme, the settings are back to default and also importing the backup key does nothing. how can I import my settings to the child theme without resetup everything?
Thanks for helping
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.