I have purchased and installed the latest WordPress versi theme. I have added the portfolio page and uploaded the individual folios but when I go to click and view the drop down folio images I get a ‘can not load’ error. I understand this is an error with the Ajax? How can I fix this problem so I can view the drop down images and description?
- This topic was modified 2 years by kitrains.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.