I have purchased and installed the latest WordPress versi theme. I have added the portfolio page and uploaded the individual folios but when I go to click and view the drop down folio images I get a ‘can not load’ error. I understand this is an error with the Ajax? How can I fix this problem so I can view the drop down images and description?
- This topic was modified 2 years by kitrains.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Contact Info Cut-Off on Mobile.
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.